Saturday 1 October 2011

.

I think the worst thing about having a big secret, is that people always find out, always.
When push comes to shove, i've done a lot of things in my life that i shouldn't have, but this was something much bigger, much bigger than me or anyone else in my life. I will never look back and think "good decision", i will never ever. Because in reality, i despise every part of my being for what i did. I hate it. And now people, even if it is only a few know, it's not right. And although people sympathise, you can't understand it. I don't want to sound ungrateful, but nothing anyone says can make that better. There's no way doing it. Every day, you see constant reminders of it. And i am sickened to my stomach. Want my advice? Seriously think about what that next step that you're taking is going to do to your life.

No comments: